A metal cored wire with a high tensile strength & high deposition rates.
- Ship Building
- Quenched and Tempered Structural Steels
- High Strength Low Alloy Steels
- Heavy Equipment
The FabCOR 1100 is a high tensile strength wire that delivers excellent wetting characteristics, high deposition rates and has an all position capability when using pulsed spray transfer. Can be used with standard CV equipment.
- Minimises heat affected zone (HAZ)
- Reduces clean up time
- Assists in producing smooth weld beads and uniform fusion
- Promotes versatility
- Reduces equipment costs
Suitable for quench and temper steels, high strength low alloy steels, and castings.
- AWS A5.28: E110C-K4
- AS/NZS 18276 B-T765T15-0MA-N4C1M2-U H5
Where To Buy
- S280212-029 (1.2mm, 15kg Spool)
- S280219-029 (1.6mm, 15kg Spool)